Saturday, October 24, 2009

The VIDEO...

The Official Thrill the World 2009 Cat Lake TMS Performance!

Darkness falls across the land / The midnight hour is close at hand / Creatures crawl in search of blood / To terrorize your neighbourhood / And whosoever shall be found / Without the soul for getting down / Must stand and face the hounds of hell / And rot inside a corpses shell / The foulest stench is in the air / The funk of forty thousand years / And grizzly ghouls from every tomb / Are closing in to seal your doom / And though you fight to stay alive / Your body starts to shiver / For no mere mortal can survive / The evil of the THRILLER! (Ya, I know. I still can't format this blog very well. Sigh.)

Yep, here it is. The whole 5 mins and 58 seconds (I think). I warn you that the content is very scary. These zombies look pretty real to me. Tee hee. ;)


Don't lie. I know you wish you had been here dancing with us.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXnGepRXCO

No comments:

Post a Comment